Sunday, August 06, 2006

able was I, ere I saw Elba

No, I did not find a recipe for Napoleons, I am just thinking of palindromes this summer.

For all those waiting with bated breath to find out what happened to the cookie dough, I smeared it all in a brownie pan the next day, baked the resulting loaf, cut it up into bars, and they were pretty tasty, if a little dry. Since then, I have not ventured to do anything with the oven or stove except steam string beans.

I'm here to post pictures of Jennifer's wedding, a lovely event that was much more fun than I thought it was going to be, largely because the human relations side of it went much, much better than I had feared it would. As you can tell from the photos, Jen looked beautiful and happy, and it was great to be there will all her and Richard's friends and family, appreciating them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home